Tuesday, March 19, 2013

75 Cents Kaisercraft

Hello!

Hope you are all well? 

I picked up the new papers from Kaisercraft a few weeks ago now and finally pulled them out to have a play.  Wow!  I LOVE this range!  Its a bit vintage but works perfect for boys I think and I always have trouble scrapping my boys.  I'm such a flower and girly girl that sometimes I really struggle what to use on a boy page.  Well I have decided to embrace it and just go with the flow.  Instead of trying to be something that I'm not, Im going to just scrap how I like and make it work.  So heres my page. 


I know, still flowers on a boy page, but I think it works.  What do you think?  I love the frame which is from Scrapmats.   I have also been using a little bit if texture paste lately too.  I really like the feel of it.

Yesterday was one of those days for me.  The car broke down, I had to walk and catch trains and buses to get myself home but I did manage to get to my local scrapbook shop.  I came accross some gorgeous stamps.  I almost didn't get them but in the end I thought oh well why not.  So glad I did!  This is a card I made with one of the lil cuties.

 
Isn't she cute?  Perfect for colouring but I did paper piecing.  There is about 3 of these little girls in the pack with a few sentiments as well.

I'm working on some more with the 75 cent paper line from Kaiser so I will share that with you all soon.

Have a wonderful day!

Hugs

1 comment:

  1. I am the same regarding girly girl ... though, I don't care if it looks girly, as there are elements that suit the photograph and male theme, as in your LO. It is gorgeous and it looks masculine, even with flowers - I love it, and your card - how cute is the image!!

    ReplyDelete