Friday, March 22, 2013

Card Kit - Pretty in Pink

The lovely Leanne from Mad About Scrappin asked me a little while ago to make up some card kits.  So she sent me some of the beautiful Glitz Pretty in Pink paper.  Well wasn't I happy!! PINK!  My fav colour.  These papers where just beautiful.

Here are the cards I came up with

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
This card kit is available to purchase tonight and include everything you need to complete these cards during Mad About Scrappin's Flog It Friday sale.
 
Pop over and have a look at all the other fantastic bargains Leanne has up for grabs too.
 
Enjoy your weekend my friends!
 
Hugs
 

 
 
 
 

2 comments:

  1. such fabulous cards, love them all :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome cards, love all the shapes and stitching! Flowers rock too!

    ReplyDelete