Thursday, June 13, 2019

With All My Heart - Dusty Attic

Hello and welcome.  Thanks for stopping by.

Today I have a layout to share with you using lots of Dusty Attic goodness.


I really liked the blue and lilac moodboard from last month so I decided to stick with those colours.

To start, I added a strip of pretty paper to the top of a white sheet of 12 x 12 cardstock.

I then added the Lattice by snipping it into smaller pieces and over the top of that I laid the oh so pretty French Garden Border.  How pretty is that piece of chippy!!  Both of those pieces I just added a very light coat of gesso.


The Mystic Frame was perfect for my photo so I covered that with distress oxide inks.


I then added all those pretty blooms along with some foliage and also tucked under one of the locket pieces from the Key To My Heart chippy set.  I embossed that with a little green embossing powder and added a smear of gold wax and black in to give it a bit of an aged look.

To finish off  I added my title which I covered with gesso and also again some of the distress oxide inks.  For a pop of black I have added the Wordpl@y.

I hope I have enjoyed my share today.

Until next time

Dusty Attic products used













No comments:

Post a Comment