Saturday, June 8, 2019

Kaisercraft - Morning Dew

Hello and welcome back.

I'm sharing my last layout with the beautiful Morning Dew today.

I have to say, I loved working with this collection.  The colours were so pretty and those flowers were just divine!


This layout came together really quickly and was very simple.  I used the sticker pad and laid on all the sticker strips at different lengths to embellish the left hand side of my page.



I then added more of the stickers from the book to embellish.  By dusting over the back of them with my anti static pad, I was able to take off the stick and added some foam dimension tape. 

Here is another close up of some of the details.


There are so many little bits and pieces in the book that made it easy to create with.

Thanks so much for stopping by

Until next time







No comments:

Post a Comment