Sunday, June 2, 2019

Morning Dew - Kaisercraft

Hello and welcome back!

I'm continuing to share my work for Kaisercraft.  Today I am using the oh so beautiful Morning Dew collection.

This collection is filled with lovely greens and teals and beautiful florals too!

Here is my layout


I chose this beautiful line paper with a very soft print in the back ground for my base.

I then made a paper cluster from the 6 x 6 paper pads for my photo to sit on.  The cut apart sheets are another favourite as sometimes when I'm not sure where to start they can be a really good starting point.

Using the stamp set from the collection, I stamped some of the florals on to some white cardstock with black ink and fussy cut around them.



I then made my clusters using bits and pieces from the collectable pack along with the sticker sheet.

To give my page a little texture without adding too  much height I used the textured stain class die and cut a few pieces again from white cardstock.

Here is another close up.


I do have a few more shares with this collection and also the lovely Journey collection too so be sure to pop by again soon!

Until then




No comments:

Post a Comment