Monday, July 6, 2020

July Mood Board - Dusty Attic

Hi and welcome to the blog today.  Thank you for sharing some of your day with us here at Dusty Attic!

Im sharing with you today my take on this months pretty moodboard.

To Enter all you have to do is add your take in the comments section of the Dusty FANattics page on Facebook


Beautiful colours!  Pink and green - one of my favourite colour combinations!


I started my layout by choosing that lovely Ornament trim for down the side of my page.  I covered it with pink paint and then set about layiing some fussy cut flowers on top.  In those flowers I also added the Baroque Floruish which was also covered with pink paint and had a little be of gold wax over the top.


Then I made my paper cluster for my photo to sit on and added the ornate circle frame under my photo.  This was painted gold.  I cut the circle from the Decorate frame and just used the two flourish pieces to the right of my photo, saving the left over for another project.


Here are the links for the Dusty Attic chipboard I used in my layout


Thanks for stopping by.  I hope you find some time to play along with this months mood board.

Until next time

Stay well, stay safe












No comments:

Post a Comment