Monday, July 13, 2020

Cards with Dusty Attic and Industrial Romance

Hello and welcome Dusty FANattics!
It's Jo here with you today to share with you a couple of cards  I have created.

I have been really enjoying making cards lately and have been gravitating to the DL size ones.


I tried something a little different and had a go at "getting my grunge" on.

For my first card I used some rust effects paste to give my Industrial border some texture.
The Marakesh broken bits I heat embossed with an embossing powder that had a little bit of glitter in for a textured look too.

For the medallion in the middle which my butterfly sits on - I also heat embossed this to give i a bit of a glossy look then went over it with some Prima wax to make it look a little like metal.


For my second card I used the industrial pipes and rubbed some black ink in spots of the chipboard.  Again I used the rust effects paste for the cogls and some embossing folder for the fishing net .


The papers are from Scrapboys collection called Industrial Romance.

Dusty Attic Products used:

Card no. 1

Card no. 2

Until next time

Happy crafting








No comments:

Post a Comment