Wednesday, February 26, 2020

Todays Moments - Dusty Attic

Hello and welcome again!

I have a simple yet I think effective layout to share today.  I have to say that I have been in a little bit of a scrapping block at the moment.  Does this happen to you?  How do you find some inspiration?

For me I have started going over my layouts that I created way back when.  Ones that I'm no longer liking.  So I am throwing them out and re scrapping the photo.  I know that lots of people think thats crazy but I get to recreate another page with product that I now love but not only that I get to enjoy the memory that particular photo captured.  This pic is of my middle man and me when he was much younger.


I have gone back to my clean white style that I really love.

To add a bit of sparkle I used the Floral stencil with some glitter paste before adding all my other pretty Dusty Attic pieces.

I covered the French flourish with some Ink Gold in a pink colour and tucked it under my embellishments. 

The Creative Script was gessoed and then snipped into three pieces and placed around the page.

I used some pearl ink on the Doily and tucked that into the photo cluster too.

Here are a couple of close ups.


You can see all that pretty sparkle.  I love to use glitter paste over the tops of an inked stencil.

Here is another close up


I created a little accetate frame here with some glass glitter underneath to make a bit of a shaker frame.

Dusty Attic products used





Thanks so much for stopping by

Until next time

Happy crafting!









 

No comments:

Post a Comment