Tuesday, June 4, 2019

Kaisercraft - Journey

Hello paper friends and welcome back to my blog.

Today I am continuing to share with you my work for Kaisercraft.

I  have created another layout with the beautiful Journey collection.


I started by adding a little bit of detail to my base page.  First I blended a little bit of ink over my page and then did a little stencil work blending some ink through a stencil.  The stencil I used is called Birch.

I then made a paper cluster from the beautiful 6 x 5 paper pad for my photo to sit on.

To ground my page a little bit I added a couple of strips of paper down the left hand side.



I die cut a few pieces of paper from the Texture Cross Lattice die and tucked them under my paper cluster.  This just added a little extra texture and interest without too much bulk to my layout.

The lanterns are from the collectable packs and were perfect to embellish the side of my photo.  I added some pearl strips again just to ground them a little.

Here is another closer look at some of the details.

I have also added in a few stickers from the sticker book.



Thanks so much for popping by. 

Until next time





No comments:

Post a Comment