Saturday, June 1, 2019

Kaisercraft Journey

Hello paper friends and thank you for stopping by.

As you may already be aware, I was asked by the lovely Melissa Kennedy from Kaisercraft to guest design for a few months.  I have to say I was over the moon and jumped at the chance.

Today I am playing with the new Journey release which is available now at your paper crafting stores.

Here is my layout


I absolutely love the colours in this collection.  So rich with the golden undertones of gold and red against the navy and black.  For me it had a real middle eastern feel to it.

I set about first with a couple of strips of the script paper down the left and right hand side leaving a good amount space in the middle .

I then made my paper cluster for my photo to sit on and die cut some paper using the honeycomb texture die.


Then I made my collectable clusters to sit just at the bottom of my photo and to the left hand side of my page.

The collectables are my favourite, they make creating a breeze and by adding in some of the wooden flourishes also gives some different texture.



Here is a close up look of my other cluster. I have also used a few elements from the sticker book and of course added my stamp splotches from the splat stamp set which I just can't seem to do without.

Thanks again for stopping by.  I will have more shares with this lovely collection soon!

Hugs





No comments:

Post a Comment