Wednesday, August 9, 2017

Let Every Day Be Christmas with Couture Creations

Hi and welcome back!
 
Today I have a quick layout to share with you using the super pretty Let Every Day Be Christmas collection
 
 
So recently I have really been on struggle street with my creativity.  I think we all have periods of time like that!  Looking at a full size 12 x 12 piece of paper was totally overwhelming me. So - I decided to have a go at an A4 size.  It was perfect as it allowed me to go  nuts on my clusters and layering that I love but not have to worry about a full size page.
 
Here is a close up.
 
I layered some papers from the A4 paper pad and also tucked under some of the ephemera.
 
The collection also come with some stunning chipboard.  I have used that gorgeous frame and inked it in gold and the small sprigs I have embossed in gold embossing powder.  Added some flowers and pearl clusters and BING!  All done! 


 
Thanks so much for stopping by
 
Until next time
 
 
 
Products used
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment