Wednesday, August 16, 2017

Bohemian Bouquet Card

Hello crafters!  Jo here with you today to share a card using the new Bohemian Bouquet collection due for release later this month.  I was also playing with some embossing paste.  This paste works beautifully in silicone moulds.
 
 
 
 
Here is how I create my frame.  I simply spread some of the embossing paste into the mould and let air dry.  I find this works best if left over night.
 
They then just slide out of the mould and are ready to be prettied up.
 
For my frame, I mixed a bit of the pink pigment powder with some liquid hairspray in a small bottle and then spritzed my frame.  When that was dry I added in random spots some glue, using the 2 way glue pen.  Let it dry a bit but still a little tacky and then dab scraps of gold foil over my frame
 
 
 
I then teamed it up with some of the papers from the Bohemian Bouquet paper range and the Speckled Flowers embossing folder.  I matted my papers onto the stunning gold line gold papers.  Adhered my frame and added my small flower cluster at the bottom.

 
Thanks for stopping by
 
Until next time
 
 
Products used
 
ULT158031 - Bohemian Bouquet 6 x 6 paper pad
 
 
 



No comments:

Post a Comment