Tuesday, February 16, 2016

Adore

Hello!  Thanks for stopping by.
 
I have a little confession to make.  We all have that one scrappy item that we love and we buy heaps of.  You know - some people like flowers or hearts.  Well at the moment I am right into collecting (and hoarding) napkins!  Yep I know - crazy right?  You can get so many pretty ones from the $2 shops around locally and my cupboard is really starting to pile up. 
 
Anyway I finally got around to creating a page using my napkin stash.
 
 
I love how this turned out!  I fussy cut out my napkins and then using gel medium adhered it to my white cardstock.  I then did a little bit more texture paste.
 
Here is a close up of some of the embellishments.

 
So this has me all fired up now to pull out my other napkins and see what unique backgrounds I can come up with.
 
Until next time
 
Jo


1 comment:

  1. This looks beautiful Jo, just love it.. I look forward to seeing what you create next with a napkin!

    ReplyDelete