Friday, March 20, 2015

Kaisercraft On Stage

Good afternoon!  And a happy Friday to all!  Yippee its the weekend which means a little more time to get my scrap on.

This week I have been playing with the gorgeous new On Stage papers from Kaisercraft.  I must admit when I was given these to create a class with it had me a little stumped, but I was really surprised and pleased with what I ended up creating.

 
What a stroke of luck that these pics just went perfect with the paper!!  My dear little people at the school performance at Crown performing Cat in the Hat.
 
This next layout is the page that I am teaching at Crafty Capers.
 
 
These papers work just perfect for concert photos.  Here is my daughters first night out at a concert.  Yep she is a big Guy Sebastian fan.  I had a little play with some texture paste and some stencilling on this one.
 
Thanks for popping by.
 
I hope I have inspired you in some way to perhaps look at papers that may be a little challenging and not something that you would normal use.  Give it a go!  Step out of your comfort zone :)
 
Until next time
 
Hugs

1 comment:

  1. great layouts JO, love how you created with these papers :)

    ReplyDelete