Thursday, March 19, 2015

Kaisercraft Betsy's Couture

Hey friends!

This week I have been playing with the gorgeous Betsy's Couture range from Kaisercraft.  I love these papers!  Here is what I have created.

I love that these papers are versatile in that they work perfect for modern day photos and also vintage photos too.  This pic was taken on the night my husband proposed to me!


Here is a close up of some of the details and the layering.  I have used one of the new Frills doily set from Couture Creations.  The embellishments were kept simple.  This layout was actually created from scraps from the next two layouts!



Perfect example of how these papers are just right for vintage pics.  The chipboard frame is a spellbinder frame and I have cut it in half and stretched it to make it appear actually bigger than it really is.


I love the grand lady that was just begging to be fussy cut and I have popped her up on mounting foam to give her some depth.


 Here's my last one.  Another one of my dear nan and pop.  To give it a bit of a shabby look I have tucked some muslin underneath my photo.  The Tim Holtz ornate book plate went perfect with these papers.







Thanks for stopping by!

Hugs

No comments:

Post a Comment