Monday, December 2, 2013

December Daily

Hey everyone!  Well Christmas time is well and truly upon us.  Didn't that sneak up on me!  We were set a little challenge this month on the DT to come up with something along the lines of December Daily.  For those that aren't sure what this is, it is like a journal that you record all the things you do in the lead up to Christmas.  Here is my take on it.


I have made like a file folder to put my pics on of what my little family gets up to in the weeks leading up to Christmas.  I used a heap of Couture goodies in this album.  On the front is the Irish Dreams Doily Die from the Fantasia Collection.  I have also used the Rudolph die and some glitter paper for a bit of sparkle.  The flourish is Moments in Time again using some glitter paper.  The "Merry Christmas" is just one of many pieces that an be cut from the paper pad.

I have used the 12 x 12 Vintage Christmas paper pad to cover my folder.  This has heaps of pieces that can be fussy cut and used as embellishments. Her is a look at the inside.

 
 
In the top corner I have used the Mistletoe die and added a few red gemstones to the centre for a bit of extra interest.  The two corner pieces are were cut again from glitter paper using the Clements die.

 
I have embossed some pearlised red cardstock with the Moonlit Berries embossing folder and created a pocket for some tags.


 
In the paper pad there is a sheet of paper with these Christmas sentiments on.  Perfect for to make simple and quick Christmas cards using my rectangle and scallop rectangle nesting dies.  Again I added the  holly at the bottom.  Once you have given your cards away you could then use this pocket for the Christmas cards you receive!



This next part of the album has lots of space for photos and journaling

I used another of the sheets in the paper pad that was like a Christmas countdown and cut them out as embellishments.

 
 
This last page opens up to give a little more room for more photos.  Again I have used the Moonlit Berries embossing folder and at the bottom is the Santa's Sleigh die.
 

 
 

 
Thanks for stopping by and letting me share.  Hope I have inspired you to have a go at your own December Daily.
 
Until next time
 
Couture Creations Products Used

12 x 12 Paper Pad Vintage Christmas CO723551
Moonlit Berries Wrapped In Joy Collection CO723596
Irish Dreams Doily Die Fantasia Collection CO723224
Rudolph Magical Christmas Collection CO723560
Santa's Sleigh Magical Christmas Collection CO723561
Moments in Time Die CO723434
Clements Die Sophia Collection CO723500
Mistletoe Magical Christmas Collection CO723563
Rectangle Nesting Dies CO723046
Scallop Rectangle Nesting Dies CO723047
Oval Nesting Dies CO723044
Scallop Oval Nesting Dies CO723045
Double sided 6mm tape
Gemstones
















No comments:

Post a Comment