Thursday, December 12, 2013

Best Wishes Card

Hey everyone!  Wowsers!  Only 13 sleeps till Christmas!  Getting very close now. 

I have finally finished my shopping.  Yay me!  Amongst all the hustle and bustle of Christmas and end of year school festivities, I was asked to make a card for our school Principal who is leaving us this year.

I must say I love making cards for people who really appreciate all the work and love that goes into it and this lady is one of those people.  She has bought lots of my cards for herself to give over the few years she has been at the school, so it was fantastic to be able to make one for her that she can keep.


I loved making this card!  I have used my Martha Stewart around the page punch set and the most beautiful papers from Megs garden.  These papers are just stunning!

Hope she likes the finished result.

Thanks for popping by

Hugs

No comments:

Post a Comment