Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Curiosity by Kaisercraft

Hi and thanks for stopping by.

My poor little blog has been neglected a bit over the last few months tho I have been very busy.

I also have some more exciting news to share too.  I'm going to be teaching at one of the local scrapbooking shops here in Perth (insert squeal here!).  Crafty Capers in Greenwood is the place I'm going to be sharing my love of paper at.  I'm feeling a little nervous about it.  I have only taught from home but all I can do is give it a go and pass on what I know and love to others. 

This week I have been playing around with the Curiosity papers from Kaisercraft.  Oh boy.  I have fallen in love with this paper line.  I usually don't like to use orange but this one has lots of orange and apricot tones in it and it just seemed to work for me.

This is one of the layouts I have created.


I love how this turned out.  The collectables make it easy to embellish and by just adding a few extras it just all comes together.

I was able to get three layouts done using this collection.  The next two I thought were perfect for my mum and dads wedding photos.


And here is the last one.


Thanks for stopping by and for your comments.  They brighten my day.

Until next time

3 comments:

  1. Hi..Yes I think everyone is just so busy lately.. me included! Your layouts are lovely, I do like this paper range also, and I am sure you will be fine teaching!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Jo you will be brilliant ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whenever I need some problem relating this issue I come to your site and get very informative stuff thanks a lot for your article . Keep it up.
    Kaisercraft

    ReplyDelete