Thursday, May 6, 2021

Cards with Uniquely Creative - Choose Your Own Adventure

 Hello and welcome!

Have you seen the super awesome new collection from Uniquely Creative?

Its a wonderful collection perfect for the men and boys in our lives.  This collection is perfect not only for scrapbook layouts but also for cards which is what I have to share with you today.

I created some cards but what I like to do first is go through the packet of Creative Cuts and make lots of little embellishments.  That way I can use them not only for cards but also for scrapbooking layouts too.

Here are the embellishments I made.


And I still had lots left over too!

With some of these I created cards.


With the left over embellishments I created 2 scrapbook layouts.  I will share them with you at a later date. 

I love how these cards turned out.  Perfect for boys or men.  The top right is the favourite for me.

Until next time

Happy crafting

Jo x




No comments:

Post a Comment