Wednesday, May 5, 2021

Cards With Altenew Classic Pine Stencil Set

Hello and welcome back to my little neglected blog.  I am trying to breath a bit of love back into my crafty space here so please bear with me.

I'm sharing with you today, some card I created using the Altenew Classic Pine Stencil set.  This is a 6 x 6 layering stencil set which I thought was wonderful for masculine cards and also lends itself to Christmas as well.

Here are my cards


These were the first two I created.  I used my distress oxide inks.  The one on the left I did on plain white cardstock but the one on the right I inked over the white cardstock first with some Speckled Egg.  I also used Rustic Wilderness and Walnut Stain.

In the first card with the white background I did the pinecones with both Vintage Photo and then in spots I added the Walnut Stain for a bit of extra depth.

I then decided that it would look good with some glitter paste for the pine needles and with a bit more of a pop of black.


You can find this stencil here


Thanks for popping by and spending a little bit of time with me!

See you soon!

Jo





No comments:

Post a Comment