Sunday, May 31, 2020

May Moodboard - Dusty Attic

Well hello Dusty fans!  Welcome to the blog today.  I hope you're are all safe and well.

I'm here to share with you my interpretation on this months STUNNING moodboard.


Seriously - how pretty is this?  These are just my colours.  I am a pink girl through and through!

Here is my finished layout


I have to say tho, that this was a little different to start with.  It was on a white background with some stenciling behind it.  I even recorded a process video!  But I then changed my mind and ripped the whole lot off and put it on this pretty paper from AB Studios.

I used one of the new borders/trims Fancy Trim #4 which I covered with some ink and then set about laying both the Vine Frames #1 over the top.

I made a paper cluster for my photo to sit on and then tucked in the Ornate Mini Gates which I inked in gold.

Once I had all my other embellishments on I also added a small bird cage.

Heres a couple of closer shots






I hope I have inspired you a little and you give the moodboard a go.  We love to see your wonderful creations!

Dusty Attic Products Used


Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time stay safe

Happy crafting!








No comments:

Post a Comment