Monday, April 13, 2020

Hello today - Dusty Attic

Hello and thank you so much for dropping by.  I hope this post finds you well and safe from all the craziness we are experiencing in the world at the moment.

I am taking the time to stay home and craft and connect with the family a little more.

Im sharing with you a layout today using lots of  Dusty Attic goodness.


To start my layout I made my own weathered woodgrain paper using some white cardstock and scoring and swiping some ink along the page.

I then gathered my Dusty Attic chipboard.  The anchor I covered with some graphite paste and then sprayed it to give it a bit of an old look.  Using some waxes I covered the flourishes and the compass.

Here is a closer look



Dusty Attic products used


Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time stay safe

Happy crafting!





No comments:

Post a Comment