Thursday, December 19, 2019

My Favourites 2019!

Hello and thank you so much for popping by.

Can you believe we are almost through another year?  2020 is fast approaching and I thought I would take this opportunity to say firstly a massive thank you for your love and support this year.

It has been a big year with lots of creativity and looks like being another big year next year.

I was thrilled to  be asked to design for both Dusty Attic and Kaisercraft this year along with being able to share my love of pretty paper with some wonderful people in Queensland.  Big hugs and thanks to Alison Bevis and Barbi Shipton for your hospitality!

So I thought I would share with you my favourite layouts from this year.  In no particular order - here they are


This was one I did early in the year featuring papers from Colourblast and the very talented Michelle Grant.  I love all the texture in this layout.



49 and Market combined with Dusty Attic.  Love how this turned out.  That paper is STUNNING!


Kaisercraft - always a big fan of their stuff.  It took me a while to warm to this collection but I love how this turned out with all those clusters!



Dusty Attic - I have loved being on their team.  Chipboard to die for and the nicest bunch of girls you will ever meet!  This was outta my comfort zone!



Another one featuring Kaisercraft.  I really like the colour palette of the Antiquities collection.



Magenta!  Seriously pink, black and a white backgournd and I am in my element!  Love this collection!



Softer muted tones - a challenge for me to work with but this one is definately a favourite.  Gentlemen's Emporium by Couture Creations



Another grungy one I designed for Dusty Attic. 



This one I think is my favourite layout I designed for Dusty Attic this year.  It was for the November mood board challenge.



And last but by no means least - the beautiful lady like collection.  This is my favourite collection from Kaisercraft I think EVA!!  So pretty with the soft pinks and greys with touches of greens and blues.  DIVINE!

I hope you enjoy that little walk down memory lane with me today.  Thanks for sharing it with me.

Until next time

Happy scrapping!




No comments:

Post a Comment