Thursday, December 19, 2019

Cards with Dusty Attic

Hi there Dusty Fanattics!

I have a couple of male themed cards to share with you today using stencils to create a background.


To start I covered my white cardstock with some distress oxide ink in a couple of different colours.

Once they were dry I added some extra colour using some more distress oxide ink through some stencils.  The stencils I used were the Distress Grid and the Large Dot.

I then set about adding my chipboard elements to my card fronts.


For this first card I used the Diamond Panel along with the Designer Discs #15 Cogs.  I also tucked under one of the Boho Feathers.

All my chipboard I primed with black gesso first.  I added some prima waxes to the feather and the cogs. 

To give the diamonds a litle more texture I heat set them with some chunky gold embossing powder. 

To finish off my card I added a Mini Tab to the centre of the card.


For my second card I again added some chunk embossing powder to the diamonds.  This one had bits of white/silver in for a bit of a distress finished.

The winged key chipboard along with the large cog from the designer disc cogs set I primed in black gesso and added some prima waxes.

I added the mini Happy Birthday sentiment to the card which was also primed in black gesso and had wax added.

Dusty Attic products used



 
Thanks so much for stopping by

Until next time

Happy crafting!







No comments:

Post a Comment