Sunday, October 13, 2019

Handsome Boy - Dusty Attic

Hello hello hello Dusty friends!

Jo here to share with you today a layout.



I am the first to say that I'm not really a mixed media person or a grungy person so I thought I would throw it out there and challenge myself a little.  Its always good to step outside your comfort zone right?

I started using a piece of 12 x 12 that already had the look of mixed media without me even having to get my hands dirty!

I then set about making my cog clusters as grungy as I could.

I arranged them first in two clusters.  One for the right side of the photo and one for the left.

It was a simple as randomly dabbing over some blue and brown distress oxide ink and also leaving some of the chippy bare.

For a bit of extra interest, I used the new broken bits No.1 numbers and added just a swipe of black in over them.

Here are a couple of close ups



I decided against a big title and instead added one of the mini tabs with Handsome Boy just for a pop of black.  To get a little bit of extra texture to my page I then added some micro beads

Dusty Attic products used








Thanks so much for stopping by!

Until next time

Happy crafting






2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete