Thursday, May 9, 2019

May Mood Board - Dusty Attic

Hello! 

 Can you believe we are in May already??  Seriously wasn't it just last week we were celebrating Christmas?  The year is flying by and we are now starting to get a few cooler and wet days here in Australia.

This months mood board will certainly keep some of those dreary days at bay!


Oh my - seriously this is just sooooo pretty!

From the flowers to the bike to the colour palette.  This is definitely a favourite!

Here is my layout




I stuck with the soft pretty feel of the mood board.  To start I added some stencilling to the background but as per usual before I knew it I had covered most of it up.  I then added the Fancy Frame to the back of my photo and paper layers.  I painted it in blue.

I tucked under my flower clusters a little doily from the Doily # 5 set which I painted in purple.

Also under the flowers are the Fancy Accents #2 again painted in blue.

Here is a closer look at those clusters.



I have also tucked in the Corner flourish.  This flourish is fantastic to use on a corner but I have kind of put the pointed end into the flower cluster .

I finished off with the Wordpl@y # 3 in three places as my title and to give my layout a bit of pop with the black.
 



I hope I have inspired you to give the mood board a go this month. 

 Look forward to seeing your creations!


Dusty Attic products used











No comments:

Post a Comment