Tuesday, April 9, 2019

April Mood Board Challenge - Dusty Attic

Hey friends!

My turn today to share with you my take on this months challenge for Dusty Attic.

Lets check out the mood board first


So for this month I decided to use the colour palette and create some cards.

I have had a go at some mixed media this time and really enjoyed the process.


To create my cards I first smooshed some distress oxide inks onto the white background.

I then added my favourite Dusty Attic Stencil - Gradient.

Then I set about adding colour to my chippy pieces.

On my first card I cut pieces of the Corner Flourish no. 5 and used a glitter green embossing powder.  I then added some of the perforated mesh chipboard which I just covered with some distress inks.  I added my Dusty blooms and also the Love wordpl@y.

Here is a closer look at my first card



For my second card I started by laying the Fancy Accent chipboard on the bottom.  This was covered with some purple ink and also a tiny bit of the green glitter embossing powder.  I then added an ATC frame which I embossed twice with copper embossing powder.  I also tucked under some of the corner flourish pieces added my Dusty blooms and the Dream chipboard again from wordpl@y .

Here is a closer look at my second card


Thanks so much for stopping by.  And don't forget to add your entry to the blog.  We love seeing all your awesome work!

Dusty Attic products used



Until next time, take care and happy scrapping












No comments:

Post a Comment