Friday, February 3, 2017

Together with L'Aquarelle

Hello paper friends and thank you for stopping by today!
 
 
I have a layout to share today featuring the new L'aquarelle collection just released at CHA
 
WOW  this collection is so pretty. 
 
 
As soon as I seen these beautiful flowers on the papers I knew I had to cut them out.
 
Here is a quick run down on how my layout came together
 
Using the Rolling Mesh 6 x 6 stencil I spread some of the Anna Griffin matt texture paste onto the page.


 
While the texture paste was still wet, I then sprinkled over some of the pretty purple glitter.


 
Once you shake of the excess this is what you are left with
 
 
 
I then started layering my papers.
 

 
Using the Flowering Frame embossing folder I made a photo mat for my photo and also gently swiped over it with a little green ink
 
 
I then started placing all the pretty flowers and also the gorgeous butterfly.  It is cut from the Watercolour Butterfly die.   I used some Couture Creations embossing powders on the die cuts to make the pop a little  This is a double die that also give you the background shape too.
 
Here's a couple of close ups for you
 

 
Thanks for letting me share!  Until next time
 
 
Product used
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment