Wednesday, February 15, 2017

Happiness with L'aquarelle

I'm back again today with another layout from the gorgeous new L'aquarelle collection
 
 
Yep totally out of my comfort zone for this one - ORANGE!  A colour I would never use!  But again those beautiful flowers and birds were calling to be fussy cut
 
Firstly using the 6 x 6 lace doily stencil I created my back ground.  This time I used an orange ink pad and gently swiped over the stencil.
 
 
I then clustered my papers ready for my photo.  I also tucked in one of the diecut shapes too.
 
 


I then finished off with those pretty cut images from the paper 




For my title I decided to use one of the Inspiration Cards and I mounted that with 3D tape to one of the dies in the collection.  The die I used is Rolling Mesh Background Die.
 

 
Thanks for popping by and for all your lovely comments
 
Until next time
 
 
Products used
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment