Friday, April 29, 2016

Cards with Spellbinders

Hello crafty peeps!
 
 I thought I would share with you what I have been creating this week.
 
I have pulled out a couple of Spellbinder dies and created these cards.
 
 
My first die set with the Spellbinders Floral Assortment die set.
 
Here is my first card.
 
I added some pretty Prima paper to my card and some flowers.
 


 
My daughter informs me that she thinks this is a bit "Wedding like"  I think she is right but I really like just the white and gold foil board.  So simple and elegant.
 

 
 
The second die set is Card Creator - 5 x 7 Elegant Labels 4
 
Here is the first card I made.
 


I love how with just a bit of plain cardstock and some pretty flowers you can create a card really quickly and without too much thought.
 
Here is my second card.
 
So for this card I cut out the centre piece and teamed it with a couple of my favourite Couture Creations dies for some extra detail.
 



 
Thanks for stopping by.
 
Have a wonderful weekend. 
 
Crafty hugs
 
JO

No comments:

Post a Comment