Saturday, April 30, 2016

Heidi Swapp - Adored

Hey friends
 
 
So a couple of weeks ago I dug into my stash and pulled out an older Heidi Swapp paper pad.  I'm a real shocker for buying paper and then it sits in my cupboard and after a few months I loose interest and no long want to use it.  This year I have decided that I really need to use up those papers.
 
At first I was a little stumped as I didn't have any matching embellishments so I had to rummage around in my stash and see what I could come up with.
 
Here is the result
 
 
I made a small cluster of tags with some left over Kaisercraft collectables and also used my Couture Creations Feather die which I embossed with some gold glitter embossing powder.
 
A couple of punched hearts and some enamel dots and I finished it with that really sweet resin camera.  That was from Delish Scraps - love that place for really sweet embellishments!
 
Thanks for stopping by
 
Have a wonderful weekend
 
Hugs
 
Jo


No comments:

Post a Comment