Tuesday, April 9, 2013

April Challenge for Mad About Scrappin

Hey scrappers!
It's my turn to share my take on the April challenge.
Here's the details again
Here's my layout
I gotta say when I first seen this quote I knew I had scrap a pic of me and my bestie. After being together for over 20 years, they have left earlier in the year to work in the UK for 3 or 4 years and I feel like my left arm is missing! This quote was so appropriate! I think this quote would also be great as a sentiment for a card too. Think I might have to have a go at that as well!
I have used a paper pack from Carta Bella called Traditions from the Mad About Scrappin store. These kits are fantastic value as they have lots of stickers in as well as a great range of double sided paper so you really need very little else to add to your layout.
Thanks for stopping by and allowing me to share
Hugs
Jo x

No comments:

Post a Comment