Friday, March 23, 2012

A few layouts

Hey friends!

WOW! It's been a super busy couple of weeks. With working and teaching from home and then throw children into the mix, I am well and truly looking forward to holidays in a couple of weeks time.

My classes are really starting to take off. I am really enjoying getting together with these lovely ladies every week and can see some beautiful friendships forming. It is so rewarding for me to see them really appreciate my work and still spins me out that they think it is good enough to copy!

I have a few layouts to share today. This first one I can't take all the credit for. I seen the sketch in the Kaisercraft magazine and tweaked it a bit to make it my own. How cool are those paint splatters. It's actually a template. I could never get my paint splattering to look this good. You can get these at www.madaboutscrappin.com

clip_image001

I have used the new Kaisercraft Tiger Lilly range for this next layout. I was a little hesitant to use them at first. I’m not a big fan of orange but as it had pink in it as well I HAD to have it. I also don't use black a lot in my scrapping either so it was a bit of a challenge. The photo's went perfectly and I’m actually really pleased with how it has come out.

clip_image002

I used the sketch in the Kaisercraft magazine for this one too and just changed it a little. I just love this paper line and I have done quite a few layouts and cards with it. Reminds me of my days with Holly Hobbie when I was growing up.

008

Just before I go, I wanted to share a couple of photo’s with you. It was my little girl’s 9th birthday last week. We had an afternoon tea for her with 6 of her little friends. These are the lolly bags I made for her her little friends to take home.

004

And here she is with her fairy cupcake tower!

047

I just love this last photo. Anybody who knows our little girl knows of her love for shoes. I have no idea where this has come fro, but from the age of about 3 she has been absolutely fascinated with shoes. She saves her pocket money for them. She lives and breathes shoes. Check out her little face when she opens one of her presents to find a new pair of shoes. Just priceless!

012

Sorry it’s been such a long post. Hope I haven’t put you to sleep. I should of suggested a coffee before your started. You will definately need one now! hehehe. Have a wonderful weekend and hope you get some time for scrapping!

Jo

No comments:

Post a Comment