Saturday, March 17, 2012

Cards and more cards!



Hey friends
Well I have been on a roll this week with cards. It's funny because sometimes I can sit for hours and not have any idea where to start making a card unless it involves a colour image. This week it has just flowed for me. Love it! I got down and inky. Pulled out some stamps and Tim Holtz inkpads and this is what I came up with.
I love the colours that these inks give and they blend so well. Also got to try a few stamping techniques that I haven't done for a long time.
The second lot was just playing around with my cuttlebug and some stamping.
I was super excited to hear that I also won a challenge this week. I entered into a challenge on Facebook (Scrap It With Attitude the page is called) . We had to make a card. I entered my card with the cake and candle box and guess what? I WON!!! How cool is that. If you havent checked out this page on Facebook, have a look. There are some lovely people on there and so much inspiration.
Thanks for stopping by. Stay scrap happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment