Sunday, February 26, 2012

A layout and a few cards

Hey friends!

Well I have had a good week and the nicest of weekends. It was our anniversary so my dear mum had the children while I was spoilt with a meal out, some beautiful jewellery and a lazy Sunday sleep in. Thanks mum! She is the best!

I did this layout using the Hummingbird collection from Kaiser.

clip_image002

It's not as cluttered as my normal work but I have been trying to scrap with more than one photo to a page as my albums are ending up too fat! How cute is that dear little man? I can't believe that little man is turning 15 later this year. How did that happen?

I finally used my Cricut too! Yay!! It's been sitting on my top shelf just gathering dust. I really need to make an effort to use it a little more often. I find it so frustrating to use. Never does what I want it to do. I'm sure the problem is with me!

I also made some cards for my next card class. I'm really enjoying these classes and making new friends. These are the cards I have made.

clip_image001

Also just wanted to mention too, that For The Love of Scrap in Joondalup have a heap of old Kaiser papers all marked down to $1 a sheet. What a bargain! Definately worth stocking up.

Thanks for popping in and happy scrapping!

No comments:

Post a Comment