Sunday, February 12, 2012

HELLO AND WELCOME

Hello and welcome! I have finally decided to join the blogging world! I have been thinking about this for weeks now and not being very computer literate, put me off. But with some support from my IT hubby I decided to "just do it"!

Please bear with me while I try and navigate my way around this big wide cyberworld. For a long time now Facebook has been a place where I have shared alot of my crafting adventures but I know that alot of my friends aren't into the scrapping scene so hence my decision to start a blog.

This past week has been a very big week for me. I can now proudly say that I have just completed my first DT commitment for http://scrapelegancescrapbooksupplies.com.au/. OMGosh! How nervous was I doing that! I am always so critical of my work and I really wanted to do justice to these gorgeous little embellishments. This is what I came up with.


and this -



These beautiful handmade embellies can be purchased as at 7pm on 22nd February. Check out Tenisha's website. She has some awesome handmade buttons and embellishments!


This week has also seen me launch into unchartered territories with starting classes from my home. I have a 2 classes booked for this week so I am super excited to meet some new friends! These are the cards that I will be teaching.


I will be running this class again so if anybody is interested, please just contact me for the details.

Just to top off my week, my local scrapbooking shop has asked me to teach too. So its been a huge week for me.

Well thats it for my very first post! Wasn't too bad after all! Thanks for stopping by.

3 comments:

  1. Woo hoo, Jo. Congratulations on your new blog. Great cards, good luck with your classes. You are one busy lady. All good though, it'll keep you out of mischief!!! Yeah, right... ha ha.
    Hugs. Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your little girl card, it reminds me of a card I got when I was 6 or7

    good luck with every thing
    Tiarna xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, great blog, Congrats! I have just started also, find me here -
    http://mywonderfullife-trudie.blogspot.com.au/
    Good luck and enjoy :)

    ReplyDelete