Saturday, October 24, 2020

Birthday Cards with Dusty Attic

Hello and welcome!  I hope you are well.

Today I am sharing a couple of cards I created.

I am really enjoying the whole slimline card craze at the moment and with the beautiful Dusty chippy they make creating a breeze!


These cards were super easy to do.  I simply layered some paper on a white card base and then layed some flowers onto the medallions #1.  All the chipboard I covered with distress oxide ink.  Before I adhered it to my card I tucked in some of the gingko biloba.  I finished it with a sweet sentiment from a of different word packs.

Here is a closer look at the card.


My second card I created in pretty much the same way. Instead this time I added  foliage 24 and one of the ATC frames #8.


Dusty Attic products used


Thanks so much for stopping by. Until next time - happy crafting!







No comments:

Post a Comment