Tuesday, January 28, 2020

January Mood Board - Dusty Attic

Hello Dusty Fanatics and welcome to the blog today.

Take a look at this months super moodboard!


So bright, and happy.  When I first seen it my first thought with the balloons was birthday and celebration and seeing as I have a couple of birthday's in January (one being my mummy bear) I thought I would create a couple of birthday cards.


So I pulled out a few bits and pieces of chipboard.  I covered all my chipboard with the new Card Deco ink by Couture Creations.  This ink is awesome on chipboard as the colour seems to sit on top of the chipboard and not require gesso.  It does take a little longer to dry but I love the vibrant results and the colours were perfect with the mood board.

Here is a closer look at each card


And my second card


Thanks so much for stopping by.  I hope I have inpired you to have a go at the moodboard challenge and I look forward to seeing what you create!

Dusty Attic Products Used




Thanks so much for stopping by

Until next time - happy scrapping















1 comment: