Wednesday, December 4, 2019

Captured - Dusty Attic

Hello Dusty friends and welcome back to the blog today.

Its my turn to inspire you with my take on this months mood board.

Jen "the Boss" does a wonderful job designing these mood boards and they are a great starting point if your lacking a little creatively.

Lets have a look at the the mood board


So I decided to try and use all the colours in the colour pallette.  Here is what I came up with.


I started by making my paper cluster for my photo and stapling it in the middle.  This allows me to then tuck under all my chipboard pieces.

I used the Doily #5 which I coloured with blue pigment ink.  Then I added the Grid #2 broken bits which were given a very light coat of gesso.

The Layered Garland and the Scroll #12 were also coloured with pigment inks.  I added some Mini Foliage to my small flower cluster before adding the String frame over the top of my photo.

Here are a couple of close ups


To bring in a little more of the purple colour I stamped some flowers and coloured them and then I added some stamped leaves too.

Here is another close up of those details.


Dusty Attic Products Used




Thanks so much for stopping by

Until next time - happy scrapping






1 comment: