Thursday, November 14, 2019

Unchartered Waters - Kaisercraft

Explore – Unchartered Waters

November 14, 2019


Hi and welcome back to the blog. 
Jo here with you today to share a layout with the new Uncharted Waters papers. This collection is perfect for all your seaside photos, boating or even just to create a masculine inspired page.

KAISERCRAFT PRODUCTS:  P2853 | P2854 | SK819 Sticker book | CT973  Collectables | FL660 Flourish Pack | DD494 Flora Branches | DD815 Sketched Circle
I chose to scrapbook this photo of my hubby and me while we were away down south in the beautiful Denmark area of Western Australia.  Oh the coast line is just stunning!
So many wonderful collectables to choose from in the pack and I started by clustering them all together to make a big focal point before adding my photo.
Here is a closer look at that cluster. 

I love to start my layouts by making a clusters of embellishments and then working my photo in around them.  I have to say the collectables are always my favourite part of any collection.
Here is another close up.  I have added some die cuts from the Flora Branches die for a bit of texture and also the Sketched Circles die just to frame my photo a little too.

Thanks so much for stopping by. 
If you would like to re-create this layout you can find the downloadable instructions here
Until next time

No comments:

Post a Comment