Monday, December 12, 2016

The Adventure Begins with Couture Creations

Its me - Jo!  Back again today with yet another layout to share.
 
 
Today I am using the super cool Wild and Free collection from Couture Creations.
 
These papers are awesome not only for pics of the zoo but for your boys too!
 
The photo I have chosen to use is one that was taken on my honeymoon just a couple of years ago in Tasmania.  We decided to stop in and have a look at the Tasmanian Devils at a wildlife park in Mole Creek and ended up with wombat cuddles!! Yep totes the highlight of my trip!
 

This layout come about really quickly.  I layered some papers then pulled out a couple of dies.  Yep there is also one of the heart doilies from the Ooh La La collection (just coz I can't help myself).  There is also another couple of doily like dies.  The small black one that is peaking through is called Akua Doily.  I really like the tribal feel it has.  The other white one that is a bit bigger is from a previous collection (Background Gallery 2) and is called Sakura Sphere. 
 
 
I had to use that super sweet Feathered Dreamcatcher die.  It too is part of the Wild and Free collection.  In your paper pack you also get a sticker sheet. 
 
Here is another few layouts I have created with this paper pack.  Gotta say great value for money!
 

 
See!  Perfect papers for boy pages :)
 


 
Thanks for stopping by
 
Until next time
 

Products used
 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment