Monday, November 21, 2016

Tropical Punch with Kaisercraft

Hello and thanks for stopping by my little part of the cyber world.
 
Today I have a couple of older layouts to share with you.  I created these a little while ago and have forgotten to pop them on my blog
 
These layouts were created using the Tropical Punch paper collection from Kaisercraft.
 
Very bright and very different.
 

The pic is of my beautiful boys at our wedding a year or so ago and my thinking was it was ok to put flowers as they had flowers on too.  Just doing what I love to do I spose.
 
Here is a closer pic of some of the details
 



 
You will see in both these pics the little embellishment clusters that I generally make up and then store to add to my pages at a later date.
 
Thanks again for popping by
 
Until next time
 
Jo
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment