Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Hey Sunshine

Hello scrappy friends!

Going back a little while ago I decided that I wasn't going to by any more paper until I had used up some of my older ones.  Yeah I know it is probably going to last until next month when the new papers come out, but it did make me pull some older paper lines out of the bottom drawer!

I have been playing around with the Hey Sunshine paper line from Kaisercraft.  Oh boy,  I have loved working with this range.  The colours are just awesome and they were just perfect for some older pics of my babies that I still had laying around! 


I love how this turned out.  All the little animals are just super cute.  Here is a closer look at the detail in the top corner of the page.


I have layered lots of paper, tags and embellishments to create this dimensional look.

Here is my next page with this cute range.


I kept the embellishing on this a lot more simple and just kept layering papers.  This is my dear little niece and nephew going back when they were little ones.  A little bit of mixed media in the corners that I'm not really overly happy with but, hey, it is what it is.

I love the look of this last one.  Just a lot of white space which is so far from my comfort zone!  I usually like to cover my pages to within an inch of its life!  I keep looking at it and wanting to spritz it or stamp some of the white space.  It is definitely taking a lot of will power to just leave it as it is.

 
This range really was versatile.  Great for boys and girls and not a flower on any of the pages.  No that's very unusual for me!
 
Thanks for popping by.
 
Until next time.
 
Happy scrapping!

No comments:

Post a Comment