Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Key To My Heart - Kaisercraft

Hello!

Just sharing a couple of pages that I created over the weekend using the Key To My Heart paper range from Kaisercraft for a class that I'm teaching next week.


These papers are so soft and pretty. 

Here is the second one.  I actually think I like the second better than the first one.


Again I have gone with the white cardstock for my background and some stamping.   Yep looking at them both now, I definitely like this one better than the first!

Thanks for stopping by.

Until next time

4 comments:

  1. These are really lovely layouts Joey, I love kaiser papers, they make creating a joy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both fabulous, Jo, but im with you. I love the 2nd one. Where are you teaching these, hun. Catherine and I would love to do some of your classes xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Lorraine! I'm still teaching at Craft Capers in Greenwood and the occasional class from home. I have already done these pages but check out what is coming up at Crafty Capers xx

      Delete