So starts another week which means another new sketch is up over at Feeling Sketchy. Here's this weeks sketch.
We again have an optional extra challenge for you this week to go along with the sketch.
Use green and purple as your main colours and you will earn yourself an extra entry into the monthly prize draw.
Here's my card
Quick, simple and clean lines this week :)
Don't forget to pop over to the blog and also check out what the other DT gals have done.
Also speaking of DT, we are also having a Design Team call. Below are all the details.
We are looking for 2-3 talented ladies to join our design team on a permanent basis.
To fulfil this role you would be required to:
1. Upload a card to the Feeling Sketchy DT blog once a fortnight.
2. Have your own personal blog so you can also upload your card to it once the current challenge has gone live on the Feeling Sketchy challenge blog. (Generally after 9 am on monday.)
3. Be prepared to do a spotlight post once every 10 weeks or so, this may include having to make an extra card or 2 using the current sketch and possibly sponsor products.
4. Be prepared to comment on projects entered into each challenge.
5. Promote any sponsors we may have for a challenge on your personal blog.
6. Pick your favourite entry each challenge.
7. Check into the Feeling Sketchy DT blog at least once a week to keep up to date with what is going on and any special challenges that may be coming up eg. blog hop etc.
If this is something you think you can easily fulfil and would like to be part of a great team all you need to do is make 2 cards using the following sketch and email them to (Naomi) along with a link to your blog.
You have until April 21st to get your entry in with a start for the successful applicants early to mid May.
Go on! Give it a go! It is alot of fun. Can't wait to see your entries!
Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your week!