Saturday, December 15, 2012

Feeling Sketchy Challenge



Hey everyone!  How are you all?  Hope you are all doing fine and almost sorted for Christmas.  Not long now.  I have just a few more things to organise and then I'm sorted.  Phew!!! Hard work!

The last two weeks has seen my classes wind down for Christmas / New Year break which is a little sad coz I really love seeing these gorgeous ladies.  Having said that it has also given me a little more free time.  So I thought I would have another go at the Feeling Sketchy challenge for this week.  I made Top 4 last week!  Pretty chuffed!

So the card I made this week is a little different for me.  Ok its a lot different from my normal style.  I usually like all the pretty girly papers with lots of florals.  Stamped images with lace and lots of punching.  But I love alot of the other different papers but I seem to struggle using them.  So when I seen this paper pad at my local Big W store I jumped on it and decided to step out of my comfort zone! 


See what I mean?  Very flat, no dimension and not a flower in sight!!!  Im pleased with how it turned out tho.

I have even managed to do a layout too.  I love this photo of my man and I.  It was taken earlier in the year at the Curtin University Corporate Ball.  Thats where my hubby works and it was lovely to get out and be totallly indulgent for a night.


See - again not a flower in sight! Hehehehe

I have also finished another mini album.  I will pop back a little later and share as it will be quite a heavy post with lots of pics.

Thanks again for stopping by and have a wonderful weeked!

Hugs x

3 comments:

  1. Hi Joey this is fabulous! I think i am opposite to you, often i have trouble piling up the embellishments. Love what u have created, hope you have time to play again soon! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome card Joey. Oh, you are too cleaver even using the same paper in your scrap Lo. Thanks for playing along with us at Feeling Sketchy.
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete