Friday, November 16, 2012

Colour Crazy!

Hi and thanks for stopping by.  Wow another week has come and gone again and we seem to be flying toward Christmas.  How did this year manage to get away from me so quickly?

This week has seen me go right back to my childhood.  I have pulled out my prisma pencils and have been very happy to just sit and colour.  I find colouring so relaxing.  I have made a couple of Christmas cards.  One with a La La Land stamp and the other is a Whimsy stamp.  Such beautiful stamps to colour.

This is my first one.  This stamp is one of the latest releases from La La Land Crafts.  Im so pleased with how she turned out.


She is super cute and has the most beautiful little face!

Here is the next one



I know they are a little different for Christmas cards because we don't have a white Christmas here in Australia but I thought oh well does it really matter?  I liked them :)

This last one was a stamp I received in a magazine pack.  From memory it was Simply Australian Cards.  Not 100% sure on that tho.



I ended up giving this card to a lovely lady that comes to my classes for her birthday last week.  If your reading, Happy Birthday Miss Dee!!

Not much scrapping has been going on here.  I have been super busy working in the office at school.  Im really enjoying the change of pace and its always great to learn new things.

I did manage to pull out my Copics again and have another little play.  This time I think I may of had a bit of success!  I will pop back a little later and share the cards I have made using my Copics.

Enjoy your weekend.  Im off to see Nickelback at the new Perth Arena.  OMGOSH!  Anybody who knows me well knows that they are my all time favourite band.  So I am soooooooo excited for tomorrow night.  My hubby and I are going and we are taking along our youngest boy too.  Its his first concert so he is super excited.  Im like a kid on Christmas Eve!

Take care

Hugs xx

2 comments: