Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Hey everyone,  thanks for popping in!

I have a card to share with you all today.  This gorgeous image is a digi image from Funky Kits.  Isn't she just divine.  I have coloured her with my prisma colours. This is for a very special friend.  When she seen the image she fell in love with it so I had to make it for her.  Hope she likes it!




I also have one other project to share.  I completely forgot about posting this on my blog. I found it on a german blog somewhere and thought I would have a go at translating it and putting it together.  This is what i came up with



I was really please with how this turned out.  The hardest part was translating it!

Well Im off to make up my kits for classes.  I have 3 classes this week and 3 new ladies starting.  I love meeting new people and passing on my love of all things paper!

Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment