Saturday, April 28, 2012

AWOL

Hey everyone!  Sorry I have been a little slack with blogging lately.  What with sick kids and school holidays the time has just gotten away from me.

I feel like I have been really busy but not much to show for it.  I do have some DT layouts to share with you tho. 

This pack that I got from Mad About Scrappin had me jumping up and down when I recieved it.  Oh my goodness the colours are just so gorgeous.  On closer inpsection I noticed that it had alot of baby theme diecuts and it was then I started to panic.  I dont really have a lot of baby shots of my little girl.  My computer was accidently wiped by a friend and I lost a lot of them so I really had to put my brain into gear!  Anyway I came up with these three layouts





Pop over to www.madaboutscrappin.com.au to have a look.  The papers in this kit were just so nice to work with.  Lots of other kits there too!

This next layout I did for Scrapelegance Scrapbook Supplies.  The little handmade embellies are soo sweet.  Tenisha lovingly makes all these by hand.  How cool!



Thanks for stopping by.  Have a great week and don't forget to get a little inky!

No comments:

Post a Comment