Tuesday, February 14, 2012

My year to shine!

Hey friends!

Happy Valentines Day!

I know that alot of you probly don't celebrate Valentines Day. My hubby and I don't make a big deal of it either but its still nice to make a bit of a fuss over the person you love. I was woken this moring with a lovely surprise. This gorgeous bear was sitting on my bed. I think he is pretty cute. That wasnt my only surprise. I jumped into my car to run the children to school and sitting on my seat was a beautiful long stem rose! My hubby has scored brownie points for sure this year!!


This week is very hetic with after school activities for the children but just wanted to share this layout I finished last night. I have had these papers for a little while now, but I must say I really wasnt fussed on them. Im not one to use red or yellow in a layout. Bright colours are just not me. I also never ever scrap photos of myself so this was a huge challenge. I'm really pleased with out it turned out. Im entering this layout into the February challenge at http://www.sassyscrapper.com.au/



Gotta dash! Thanks for dropping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment